Monday, November 19, 2007

In the middle of all the action

I am back to give words to my thoughts after a long gap...while writing the last post I thought that I will be more regular from now onwards but as the title of my post says "in the middle of all the action" - the action around me didn't let me get hold of my thoughts which were running all over the place while I was running between Delhi and Mumbai !

It's been an interesting change of role for me - Pretty exciting and challenging by far! So with basic infra and set up in place @ Mumbai I am all set to run faster....

As I write this down, another piece of news which is getting syndicated across internet and thus spreading like wild fire is our alignment with WPP!

It will really expand the canvas for us to strengthen our knowledge & offerings in the digital space and keep doing the good stuff !

So, there is action all across and I am excited to live through it! The last two and half years or so have been full of action and that's the way I love to live :)

Laters....

No comments: